Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my new blog...
As you can read the title, this blog is all about "Me, Myself and My lifestyle..."
I don't know what I'm gonna put in this new blog but I will probably find some good and funny stories to tell...
I've got stupid friends and a bunch of alcoholique mates. That should be enough! Isn't that right?

Oh by the way, this blog will only be written in english...I need to keep practising my writing so sorry for the French language lovers!

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE MESSAGES!!!

Anyway, speak soon guys...


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome Namour cheri in the blog's world! now show us all of your life as often u can!
i love u Namour!
Charline from Namourland

18 April, 2006 14:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where i should put myself?
Stupid and alcoholic friend?
That's right!
C'est un bon delaaaaaaa
Benny B Da Rocka Masta Fella OIT

19 April, 2006 07:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck a toi et ton bleug enfoiré de merde on fait koi demain on rock it ou bien???? maneken peace !!

rock da mike

21 April, 2006 15:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortel ton ti blog fashionnnnnnnnnnnn

normaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

mél'turbo

24 April, 2006 14:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home