Sunday, May 28, 2006

Week-end @ Rennes, Mont Saint-Michel & St-Malo

I spent 3 days at Jonny place (a friend met at Cambridge) : Rennes...A small town in the French Britany. Quite nice and quiet but crap at nightime...People doesn't really go to club here. They chill at their mates house or in bars! With my man Jon, we also decided to go at Mont Saint-Michel and St-Malo on saturday. Last time, I went there, I was 11 or 12 I think so it was good to visit the 2 places again...with a sunny day!

The funny story about this trip? On the way back to Rennes on saturday evening, the exaust of the car fell down in the middle of the motorway....Man! the noise was so loud in the car that I thought it was a nuclear attack! But no worries, I'm safe and I came back to Paris, 400km without the exaust! The Twingo sounded like a Ferrari...Vrouuum Vrouuum!!!






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah ca va tit wikend a la cool, jadooore saint amlo perso c tro bo !!

mel

31 May, 2006 03:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home